On-Site Vehicle Permits are required for any vehicle to be on property at Doe Bay during the toorCAMP event.
Please note: any vehicle over 25 feet in length is not allowed on-site.
On-Site Vehicle Permit Types
- RV & Vehicle Camping Permit
- RV & Vehicle Camping Permits are for vehicles that will be used for camping during the event, such as RVs, pop-tops, trailers or cars that campers wish to sleep in. For the safety of you and your neighbors, once these vehicles have been placed, they are not allowed to move and must stay parked for the duration of the event. If you would like your towing vehicle parked next to your trailer, you will need to request a vehicle pass, in addition to your RV permit.
- On-Site Parking Permit
- On-Site Parking Permits allow vehicles to be parked in a designated spot on the Doe Bay property and to have in-and-out access by request/as needed. Choose this option if you are part of a group or village that has a compelling reason to have a vehicle nearby or if you require ADA parking.
Things to remember
- Permits will only be granted before the event.
- Requesting a permit does not guarantee we have space for your vehicle.
- Campers that arrive in a vehicle without a permit will not be allowed to bring their vehicle into the campground, except for load-in at the beginning of the event and pick-up at the end. Otherwise, they will be stored in the off-site parking field that's a ½ mile away.
- Any vehicle over 25 feet in length is not allowed on-site.
On-site vehicle permits are required for any vehicle/trailer to be on property at Doe Bay during the toorCAMP event.
The request form for vehicle permits is now closed
If more vehicles apply for Vehicle parking than we have space available, a lottery will be held to assign parking. We encourage carpooling to minimize the numbers of vehicles that arrive at toorCAMP. (Bonus: this will also help with the ferry!)
If you applied for a vehicle permit for toorCAMP 2022, we are currently working on sending out confirmations.