NOTE: We have accepted all of the dogs that we can for 2018. If you haven't already registered your dog, you are not allowed to bring them. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
In an effort to keep make sure everyone has a great time at ToorCamp, we've arrived at some rules and regulations around bringing your dog to the camp! There is a limited number of dogs that we're allowed to bring, so you must register your dog ahead of time to ensure that they can come.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly lodging spaces
- One pet per pet-friendly lodging space (subject to pet fee from Doe Bay)
- One pet per premium camping site
- No pets in general camping
- Clean up after pets - enforced
- Pets ALWAYS ALWAYS on leash at all times - enforced
- You must register your dog with ToorCamp by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Doe Bay and ToorCamp staff will be given the directive to not intervene or take any action in the event of a dog fight. It is the sole responsibility of dog owners to prevent this from happening and to solve it if/when it does. Doe Bay and ToorCamp assume no liability for any dog bites, attacks or destruction of property.
Also, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask on the mailing list!