Difference between revisions of "Static:Self-organized Sessions"
(Created page with "= Self-organized Sessions = Usually we called this section "workshops". Then we told you on this page, that a workshop doesn't need to be an event with hands-on and making...")
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
We provide a
We provide a for your self-organized sessions:
* [[Room:]]<!--, -tables and -chairs dedicated-->
* [[Room:]]<!---tables and -chairs dedicated-->
* [[Room:]]<!--, -->
Latest revision as of 22:45, 10 March 2020
Usually we called this section "workshops". Then we told you on this page, that a workshop doesn't need to be an event with hands-on and making – but sure it could! We said that a "workshop" is just something, that happens at a special time and place. Therefore we changed the name to "Self-organized Sessions" that includes everything - everything that is organized by you!
Such an event can be...
- ... a gathering of a project group or on a special topic,
- ... a contest or a game
- ... a small talk or lecture
- ... a screening of a movie
- ... something with music, literature and art
- ... a follow-up-discussion on one ob the "big talks" or another topic that happened rencently
- ... everything else you think that needs to take place at the camp
- ... and hey, it might even be a workshop!
Your Self-organized Session goes Camp
On this page you can find a list of planned self-organized sessions by participants of the Camp and you'll find the necessary information to create your own one.
The idea is, that we will be able to provide a global workshop and talk calendar: Everyone being at the Camp is able to look at this Static:calendar and will find out what self-organized sessions are currently running besides the talks.
To register your self-organized sessions just use the self-organized session form.
- For now, the crucial information are
- Name of the self-organized session (which will be used as the site name)
- Abstract (short description, 1-3 sentences)
- valid email address (might be used by the orga team to contact you)
- The following information can also be added later
- detailed description, it will be the main body of your session page (that's the Free text field: This field allows the usual mediawiki syntax, feel free to add URLs, pictures etc)
- some information about the person and village performing the self-organized session
- rough start- and end-time for the schedule
Please select a location for your self-organized Session while filling the form.
- Session tents
We provide a few spaces for your self-organized sessions. Feel free to schedule events in these spaces or in your village:
All villages that have selected maybe or yes in the section "Provides location for sessions" in the village form will show up as a location. Please get in touch with the village concerned, if you want to use their location for your session.
Some villages are happy to host "external" sessions, eg:
- please add your village and your topics wanted :)
Registered Self-organized Sessions
The calendar is updated using the semantics feature of the self-organized sessions form and template. This may take some time, so be patient...
There are 1 registered self-organized sessions.
The following calendar shows all registered activities like workshops, talks at assemblies or in the workshop rooms, hand-ons, and stuff like mentioned above.